How to kill bed bugs has always been a problem of the whole society. It just seem like no matter what you do with them, they always find their way back to your home! Bed bugs are everywhereThey love dark and warm places that are accessible to their food and that mean human blood.Bed bugs do not feed solely to human blood, but they seem to love it very much compared to other animals’ blood. This fact just makes these creepy crawlies very annoying! No matter if you did all the stuff to kill bed bugs, still they come back to you.
Something to Kill Bed Bugs
- Bed bugs are known to be persistent pest. You cannot get rid of them in just one blow! You need to follow up your actions until they are finally gone.
- If you would say things like “that is what I have been doing for years!” and yet you haven’t get rid of them, then maybe you are doing it wrong!
- Before apply any stuff to kill bed bugs, you first need to locate where they are. Bed bugs may not gather only in one place of the house.
Stuff to Kill Bed Bugs !Heat
- If you can’t find anything, I would recommend an electric kettle, then attach a short hose on where steam is coming out and direct it to where bed bugs are.
- This stuff to kill bed bug can be handy when you want to reach places like holes and crack on the walls and floor.
- You need to be really careful in handling stuff like this. You might burn yourself if not careful.
Stuff to kill bed bugs can be sold at your local groceries.
This includes the insecticide that can be in spray form.
There are specific brands that you can use by yourself without the aid of experts.
However, you will need to read precautions for your own safety.Sprays with “permethrin” as an active ingredient can be very effective to kill bed bugs at home.
About Bed Bugs
Facts about bed bugs
Gathering information about bed bugs can be a big help for homeowners who have to put up with these critters. By doing so, you will be able to identify them as well as know their strengths and weaknesses. I have prepared common information that you might want to ask when it comes to bed bugs. I do hope these bed bug facts help.
- These types of bugs are normally very tiny but they can be seen with the naked eye.
- They would appear flat at first, but after they feed on human bloods, which are their favorite meal, bed bugs would become round.
- Aside from feeding on human blood, when they have no other choice, they would feed on other animals’ blood too.
- These critters may vary in darkness of color depending on its age, but they are normally reddish brown.
- However, young bed bugs may have clear bodies compared to full grown ones. These wingless insects can survive months without food.
- One fertile bed bug can be enough to start a whole house evasion within few days. They can reach your home by many means. So you better be careful!
Bed Bug Facts on where they Can be Found
These bugs are present all over the world. In most developing countries, bed bug infestation has become so great that it can almost lead to become a top bug problem at home.
- This certain bugs are even found infesting in some five-star hotels. This means that there is no escape from these creepy crawlies; even in a clean area!
- On home infestations, bed bug are usually found under the beds and inside the mattresses, (this might be where it got its name from). They would also love to dwell on couches, wall cracks and in all possible furniture you can think of.
- They love to hang out where people are usually hanging out in all parts of the house, especially in bedrooms. This is so they can feed on them in every possible time. But these bugs would prefer to feed at night when you are asleep.
Bed Bug Facts: Can they Spread Disease?
There has not been any case reported where bed bugs spread disease even after centuries of dwelling on earth. Though their bites can show horrific marks on the skin and are very itchy, still, they are not considered as a public health threat.
- So there should be nothing to worry about when bitten by these bugs in terms of possible disease like the mosquitoes do!
- However, this should not be a reason to let their population increase inside your house. They are still very annoying as they won’t stop feeding every night.
Information About Bed Bugs Treatment
- Bed bugs are all over the world, as I have said a while ago.
- Everyone is at risk of getting these bugs into their homes.
- To treat bed bug problems, you may need the help of pest control services, especially when the situation is at its worse! But in mild cases, it may just take a bit of effort to clear your house.
- Employing chemical treatments to get rid of bed bug problems does not mean the problem will go away in just one application.
- You will also need to maintain cleaning your house to make sure your bed bug problems won’t come to bother you again!
- There are still a lot of things you should know about these bugs. Some bugs may look like a bed bug, but they are actually not.
- You may need to verify their existence before going through a bed bug panic.
- So, these are only little introductory information about bed bugs, and I hope I helped!
Bed Bug Mattress Cover
Because bed bug problems at home are not funny anymore, a lot of entomologists working hand and hand with pest management experts recommend the usage of full bed bug mattress cover. This type of mattress encasement is functions in a very practical way to keep bed bugs away from sucking your blood at night.
- The development of these very useful bed bug mattress covers is made possible by thorough research as well as experiments to arrive in a very high quality covers for mattress that is designed to work in two ways against bed bugs.
- keep bed bugs trapped inside the mattress and preventing them from getting to you or (b) protecting your mattresses by preventing bed bugs from penetrating into it.
- This two way system of the designed bed bug mattress encasements has a prevention and control strategy to help consumers against the pesky bed bugs!
- A full bed bug mattress cover is only good and effective as long as you do not have it damaged or torn.
- That is why you always need to make sure that no sharp objects should ever come in contact with this product.
- Having it torn will give the bed bugs a passage to come in and out of the mattress. This will be a big problem for you!